Coming Soon! Helping Kids Who Worry About Mistakes Online Short Course
This short course provides an opportunity to explore a common childhood anxiety in detail. The course includes a number of therapeutic activities that allow children to explore their worry about mistakes in a playful and fun manner. Practical tips for working with children and their families via telehealth or face to face are also covered.
In this short course you will
- Understand what anxiety around mistakes looks like
- Learn how this worry relates to anxiety more generally
- Understand practical tips for working with children who worry about mistakes and their families
- Learn to use therapeutic activities to address anxiety around mistakes in a creative and playful way
You will receive
- We’ll confirm the hours of CPD soon.
- A downloadable workbook that includes a summary of our therapeutic activities
- A discount voucher for our book, Creative Ways to Help Children Manage Big Feelings.
If you have a group of 5 or more and would like to arrange a discount please email us at email@example.com
Who is this online course for
This short course is for therapists who work with children and families. This includes psychologists, social workers, counsellors, occupational therapists, speech therapists and other mental health clinicians. The course is suitable for both less and more experienced therapists. Therapists who have previously enjoyed our Creative Ways to Help Children Manage Emotions online course or workshop will enjoy attending this one too.